Capt. Paulint was here with Montcalm in 1758 when less than 4,000 French and Canadians successfully defended the fort from 16,000 experienced British troops.
Search this site
Popular Right Now
- Five Best Lightweight Tripods for Backpacking and Travel
- Can You Fly a Drone in Parks, National Forests, and Wilderness Areas?
- My New Favorite Phone GPS Backpacking & Hiking App
- Watermakers for Small Cruising Sailboats
- An Easier Sony Alpha Mirrorless Camera Comparison
- Great Options for Ultralight Backpacking Tents